At the Claremont Dental Surgery we aim to deliver the best dental care to our patients. We will look after you in a relaxed & friendly environment.
Prevention is at the heart of everything we do. We want to help you keep your teeth for life. Regular checkups and hygiene appointments play a key role in keeping your teeth and gums healthy. Our dedicated oral health advisor will educate you on your dental care. She will help you to take after your teeth and gums.
We offer our patients the latest modern techniques so that your visit is comfortable. We will listen to your so that your dental care is customised to your needs. We will present you with all the appropiate treatment options so that you can make an informed decision about your dental care.
The team is caring, enthusiastic and professional.
WHY CHOOSE THE CLAREMONT DENTAL SURGERY
- We will welcome you in a warm and friendly manner
- We will look after you in a relaxed and caring atmosphere
- We provide evening and Saturday appointments
- You can be assured we will look after you as if you are a member of our family
- We are gentle. We take time to be gentle and careful. We like to take our time and do an excellent job.
- Our dentists are committed to continually extending their knowledge through postgraduate training courses.
- Our nurses undergo training as required by the general dental Council.
- We’ve been established for over 40 years!
- Extremely experienced and qualified team
- We use LCD TV Screens/ SMS/Text appointment reminders
- Email facilities
- Fully CQC Compliant
- Onsite free parking
- We adhere to the rules governing the dental profession under the guidance of the General Dental Council & Facility of General Dental Practice
- We have a separate consultation room
OUR CORE VALUES
- We are an enthusiastic team
- We strive to achieve excellent patient care
- We are courteous when with our patients
- We are passionate about our work
Claremont Dental Surgery is a fantastic dentist focused on making sure you have the best teeth you can. Reception is so friendly and courteous it puts you at ease immediately. The dental technicians are great and very helpful. Dr Kalsi is a dental wizard and I would trust him to do any dental work I needed.
Would highly recommend Dr Kelsi and Sophie. All the team are delightful. Steve and I have been coming to this surgery since before Dr and Mrs Kelsi took over the practice 13years ago.
Always an amazing service here, would reccomend to anyone. It's nice to know you're in safe hands at the dentists!
Brilliant dental surgery - Dr Kalsi and the team are great. Myself and my family all go to Claremont, including my two young children who both love going!
Brilliant all round. Friendly staff, everything explained fully, very gentle (bonus point) - would highly recommend.
Would highly recommend Claremont Dental Surgery. On both times i have visited the staff have been extremely professional and polite. Dental practice is also very clean and tidy and very welcoming when you visit. Visited last week for an appointment with Dr Kalsi and felt very comfortable in his hands. Keep up the fantastic work!
I've been looked after by Dr Kalsi and the team for about 10 years and am completely delighted with all the work that he has done for me. Technically excellent, aesthetically brilliant. I highly recommend the practice to anyone who wants to put their dental work into safe, experienced and professional hands. A very friendly and efficient practice!
I have been a patient at Claremont for many years with both Dr Sehra and Dr Kalsi. I have always appreciated the relaxed, friendly and professional atmosphere.
Been coming to this dentist for years now and have never had a bad experience
My whole family have been with Dr Kalsi since he took over the practice, and in fact my three year old grandson has just gone for his first check-up. He is a superb dentist, always explains exactly what he is going to do, and if there are options explains them carefully and clearly. All his staff are friendly and helpful. I totally recommend this practice.